Please read our policies before you register. Thank you.
- Registrations are processed in the order received.
- Registrations are accepted until the class is full, or until the class begins, whichever happens first.
- You will receive an email confirmation after registering online.
- Closer to the start date of the class we will email further details confirming dates, times, and other information.
- If you cancel your registration two weeks or more prior to the start date, you will be issued a full refund less a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel within two weeks of the start date there will be no refunds unless your spot can be filled by a student on the waiting list.
- If we are able to fill your space, you will receive a full refund less a $25 administrative fee.
- There are absolutely no refunds after auditions for the Young and Next Stage Performers classes.
- If CCCT must cancel the class due to low enrollment you will receive a full refund.
Thanks for reading all of that!
Register and pay now using Bay Area Children’s Theatre website
You will be re-directed to www.BACT.org