Class Day and Time: Mondays, 3:30 pm to 4:15 pm
Dates: September 13-November 1, 2021
Performance dates: November 1 at 4 pm
Calling all babies bound for Broadway! Our littlest actors will have a blast putting on a mini-musical based on familiar stories. We aim to inspire and instill a love of the performance arts. Plus, Musical Builders will learn the skills needed in Musical Kids and Musical Juniors!
Please read the important information below before registering your student.
- Please make sure the parent’s name is listed as the “buyer” of the registration.
- Registrations are processed in the order received. They are accepted until the class is full, or until the class begins, whichever happens first.
- You will receive an email confirmation after registering online.
- We will email details confirming dates, times, and other information one week before the start of class.
- All registrations are final; no refunds.
CCCT is committed to a safe learning experience for your student, and our track record with our afterschool classes and in-person Drama Camps points to our success. We strictly adhere to recommendations from the Contra Costa County Health Department including, but not limited to:
- Mandatory face masks, hand washing, and social distancing
- Well-ventilated and sanitized indoor learning spaces
- Staggered entry times for same-day classes to allow safe entrance and exit
For more than 30 years, Contra Costa Civic Theatre has provided the youth of the Bay Area a positive theatrical learning experience through its popular summer Drama Camp and various afterschool programs. Emphasizing process over product, we seek to instill a love of theatre via a non-judgmental environment that allows each young person the opportunity to express their full personality. CCCT believes that every child can benefit from these programs and is pleased to offer scholarship opportunities to those for whom the cost of tuition creates a barrier to participation.
CCCT uses a two-page universal application form for all scholarships, one to be completed by a parent or guardian and one by a teacher familiar with the student. Please complete the application and return it to CCCT by the date and time shown below. Applications should be emailed to .
Fall 2021 classes: scholarship applications are due by Friday, August 27, 2021, at 5 pm. Recipients will be notified by Friday, September 3, 2021.
Spring 2022 classes: scholarship applications are due by Friday, January 28, 2022, at 5 pm. Recipients will be notified by Friday, February 4, 2022.