Staying Safe at the Theatre
We are planning for the following protocols, subject to change as required by the authorities, for our audience members:
- We require each patron to wear an N95 mask to provide the best protection for themselves and others while in the theatre.
- Each patron will be able to reserve their seats in advance through our online ticketing system.
- We will offer concessions for patrons to enjoy outdoors or in the theatre lobby. Eating/drinking in the theatre is not allowed as long as the face mask requirement is in place.
- We will provide hand sanitizing stations throughout the building, and our HVAC system has been newly outfitted with MERV13 filters.
- At this time we do not require proof of vaccination to enter the theatre.
All artists, staff, and volunteers are fully vaccinated. Actors will not be masked during the performance.