Staying Safe at the Theatre
If we’ve learned anything during these past eighteen months, it’s that everything about COVID has to be approached with flexibility in mind.
CCCT has successfully followed the recommendations of Contra Costa County Health for our education programs; we expect that our track record will stand us in good stead as we invite audiences to join us in-person for Main Stage shows.
- Each patron will be required to wear a face mask over their nose and mouth at all times while in the theatre, including during the performance.
- Each patron must show proof of full COVID vaccination to be admitted to the theatre. Full vaccination means that your performance is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose. At this time, youth ages 12 and under, and anyone else without full vaccination will not be admitted to the theatre.
- Each patron will be able to reserve their seats in advance through our online ticketing system. Our theatre seating is currently capped at 75% capacity.
- We will observe social distancing throughout the building. The audience will not be able to congregate in the lobby before the performance and must be queued 6 feet apart while waiting to use the restrooms.
- We will not offer concessions for sale, nor allow eating/drinking in the theatre, as long as the face mask requirement is in place.
- We will provide hand sanitizing stations throughout the building, and our HVAC system has been newly outfitted with MERV13 filters.
All artists, staff, and volunteers are fully vaccinated. Actors will not be masked during the performance.