Staying Safe at the Theatre
We are planning for the following protocols, subject to change as required by the authorities, for our audience members:
- We require each patron to wear an N95 mask to provide the best protection for themselves and others while in the theatre.
- Each patron will be able to reserve their seats in advance through our online ticketing system.
- We will offer concessions for patrons to enjoy outdoors or in the theatre lobby. Eating/drinking in the theatre is not allowed as long as the face mask requirement is in place.
- We will provide hand sanitizing stations throughout the building, and our HVAC system has been newly outfitted with MERV13 filters.
- At this time we do not require proof of vaccination to enter the theatre.
All artists, staff, and volunteers are fully vaccinated. Actors will not be masked during the performance.
We thank you for your continued patience and understanding as we welcome you back. If you have any questions, you can reach out to us at